Oasis ServicesOriginated in 2003 have been engaged in providing different services to various world reputed Multinational companies (MNCs) as under :
- Unocal Bangladesh Ltd : A company incorporated in USA had been involved in developing Oil Gas exploration sector in Bangladesh from 01 January 2006 to 31 August 2007.
Oasis provided them the following services.
1. Supply of Vehicle Equipments under contract No. BD 2005-168 B
- Chevron Bangladesh Ltd : Chevron is the largest producer of natural gas in Bangladesh, supplying approximately 50 percent of the country’s natural gas consumption. They are the largest foreign investor and the highest corporate taxpayer in Bangladesh. Oasis is providing them the following services under the contract since 2008.
1. Supply of vehicles and equipment under contract no. 2009-0402-0735
2. Supply of Manpower support service under contract no. 867823
- Carin Energy Sangu Field Ltd : Cairn is one of Europe's leading independent oil and gas exploration and development companies. Cairn has its headquarters in Edinburgh (Scotland) and operational offices in London (UK). Cairn acquires Shell's 37.5% stake in the Sangu gas field and assumes operatorship. Oasis provided them their total fleet under the following contract;
1. Vehicle rental services contract no. 3387
- Santos Sangu Field Ltd : Santos entered the Bay of Bengal in 2007, when it acquired interests in Block 16, including the producing Sangu field, located offshore Bangladesh. Santos acquires all of Cairn's assets in Bangladesh, including its interest in the Sangu gas field and Block 16 exploration acreage. Oasis provided them the following service under the following contract :
1. Vehicle rental services contract no. 0028
Oasis Services also holds an International Recruiting License (RL 999) & have successfully trained & mobilized over 10,000 skilled workers under long term WP (work permit) in JV with Bangladesh Government & Singapore minister